But then, I do.... HATE...
- I hate when reason has to justify itself to whim (there are exceptions ;-) ).
- I hate when people run away from their responsibilities and...
- I hate the religious fanaticism which culls people's basic right to freedom.
- I hate when people attribute their laziness and mismanagement of time as, "ohh.. I am so busy these days !"
- I hate getting late somewhere (although I do get late)
-I hate when shallowness boasts to the degree of displaying hypocrisy.
-I hate when I see grace leaving grace.
- Most of all... I hate myself when I don't do what I think I should... or should have...
But then contradictions exist... and often back-to-back... and somewhat in contrast to all said above, I came across this beautiful gal who somehow was in love with these two words, "I hate...."
She was very charming though :-) and ended up leaving an indelible mark...
She was very charming though :-) and ended up leaving an indelible mark...
No comments:
Post a Comment