Its the first time this "Today" is going to be recorded... but for whom ?
Why do I want to record "'my today" and publish it on the web ?
Is it for me ? for others ? why will I want to publish my 'today' on a public domain ? will someone actually read it ? Am I writing this for someone to read ?
Ohh...to many questions... you see... I have only started blogging..
But then I would put only that part of my 'today' that inspires, that motivates, that distunguishes itself from the routine....
Today.. did anything special happen today ?
I woke up...late... had breakfast... read mails... replied to them.. registered for the courses... and aah...there goes a question... hmm.... its sort of private... and so you will not read it here...
What does it take to make the day special ? special people ?
Why do I want to record "'my today" and publish it on the web ?
Is it for me ? for others ? why will I want to publish my 'today' on a public domain ? will someone actually read it ? Am I writing this for someone to read ?
Ohh...to many questions... you see... I have only started blogging..
But then I would put only that part of my 'today' that inspires, that motivates, that distunguishes itself from the routine....
Today.. did anything special happen today ?
I woke up...late... had breakfast... read mails... replied to them.. registered for the courses... and aah...there goes a question... hmm.... its sort of private... and so you will not read it here...
What does it take to make the day special ? special people ?
No comments:
Post a Comment