About

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...just 2 more minutes please

Time - 365 days and year, 24 hours a day, 60 minutes per hour, 60 seconds per minute....Time... Time...Time...
It never stops, I was just a child yesterday, I am going to marry the girl of my dreams today, tomorrow is the day I retire... what has changed ? We are living in different times... you know.

Life seems so long... never-ending, infinite... I am standing in the middle of a vast desert... and every second, I am sinking... every second is taking me away from my childhood... moving me closer to future... am I ready ?

I am growing, maturing... seeing new experiences every day... it should make me more equipped for tomorrow... well... it is !

But then why does it feel as if I am running... fast very fast... running from ? myself ? Why does it feel as if its dark all around... dark... very dark... suddenly theres a spark of lightening in the sky... I look up... but there's water all around.... there's no one else around.... as far as my sight goes... only some pieces of wreckage... I am not even trying to swim anymore...

Why does it feel as if its all stagnant... as if everything in the world has frozen... as if there'r invisible walls colored heavenly white all around... as if I have been gazing at a piece of paper for long... very long... so long that I have even forgotten what I wanted to write... ohhh... why am I drawing ? what am I drawing ? There are eyes... eye-lashes... lips... there comes a nose... what is this ?? But it has to be private... I am hiding it... its just for me...

There's the clock... and its running... and aahh !! this piece of writing is again abstract... well !!

4 comments:

  1. ur thoughts r maturing man.. good going :)
    Abhinav Shanker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abhinav :)

    hehe... I hope you don't imply that my thoughts were not matured before ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, that was ahhhmmaayyyzzhhinngg!!! lol. i love stream of consciousness writing. this was simply superb. all over the place, yet completely coherent. it felt universal, yet fully yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million ton.
    Your words felt very encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete