The other day I went to a music concert with a friend. The singer was famous, but new to me. And so, I didn't understand all of her lyrics. But when the show ended, I was happy. The whole experience felt pleasant, satiating (even though I didn't understand every word that was sung).
Sitting there, I had a thought and here it is...
What are the universal languages ? (as in figuratively speaking..) interpreted and understood by everyone across the globe, which have a universal appeal, importance. Here's my list:
Money ?
............................................................. Music...........................
..............................................Emotions.....................................
................Fear..........................................................................
....Beauty.....................................................................Desire.....
............................Gun.........................................................
Politics?.....................................................................................
....................................Smile....................................................
..........Love....................................Time.....................................
....................Hope....................................Religion.
............................................................. Music...........................
..............................................Emotions.....................................
................Fear..........................................................................
....Beauty.....................................................................Desire.....
............................Gun.........................................................
Politics?.....................................................................................
....................................Smile....................................................
..........Love....................................Time.....................................
....................Hope....................................Religion.
any more ?
gun is the same thing as fear and fear is the same thing as emotions. so you might want to rearrange the list//
ReplyDeletemusic, cinema and arts could be grouped together.
Yupp... but gun stands out in fear
ReplyDeletepassion...friendship...trust...to add to the roster !
ReplyDelete