Past: I have been, I will be.
Present: You were, how could you still be. you left me, betrayed me.
Past: No my love, have patience. Today will gradually recede and tomorrow you will again be mine.
Present: why do I miss you ? Let go me.
Past: My love, I cannot come back, as you ve known. But I want you to look for someone called hope, for the sake of the time we spend, together. Let me dissolve now. I ask you, let go me. I will be there, waiting for you.
And btw, I will be called, future. Only if you hope...
what was, what is, and what will be... hope is a devious little thing, not to be cynical about it. it amazes me how it can either make or break.
ReplyDeleteTrue. Very true.
ReplyDeleteSometimes there's hope, sometimes there's only hope for hope.
Awesome!! Really liked it - Mukund
ReplyDeleteam a little surprised but very glad you came to my post. Thanks Mukund, glad you liked it..
ReplyDeleteThat day I came across someone's tussle between present and past, as a solution this came out :)