Filmy ?
Sometimes (read: right now ) I wonder why so much thought goes in ppl's minds to look for their perfect one.
Does anything like a 'perfect one' exist ?
Should we not look for the perfection that someone starts to feel when around you ?
or the perfection that you start feeling when around someone ?
Is this not when you start doing things that you never thought you ever could ?
Is this not when you want "best" of everything you do... " Better than the best... for the best " kinds ?
Mmmmmmmm...
Filmy ??
I know... thats why I started this piece of writing with that question...
i think, perfection is all perception. what may be perfect in your eyes may not be so in mine. and vice versa. the 'search' isn't so much for the 'perfect one' but the 'most compatible one'. someone who brings out the best in you, yes, but not someone who makes you 'perfect' cuz in reality, i think, there's no such thing.
ReplyDeletehaha, i know, filmy much? makes one think! good post.
As you cited in one of your posts: "I love her because I love her"
ReplyDelete