About

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Me first !

First.... I wonder how cynicism works in one's head.. I invariably always fail at that.

Second... I wonder why it is considered in a negative shade, I mean I do agree with the shade attached with it, but then its so very rampant and universal. If its so 'popular', then should it be considered shady ?

Cynicism or euphemistically put, selfishness is so innate and natural in humans. Children are born selfish (In practice, of course, you would have also seen this trait in grown-ups everywhere around, at least I come across it all the while ). If children want something then you better succumb to their whims.... of course its considered cute and a perfectly childish trait.


Third, you walk alone in life, sometimes there's a volatile illusion of close ones around. Well... !!


But then... you talk about balance. You may balance, or at least try to balance, but will they balance or make that attempt ?


Well, if you are lucky, then they may. But if you don't go by luck that much, then you better start expecting cynicism and act accordingly.


I know this is too abstract and kind of mean. But yeah....thats how it is and it makes perfect sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment